Join us in Santa Fe, New Mexico, April 14–17, 2020
Featuring Jennifer McCabe, director and chief curator, Scottsdale Museum of Contemporary Art (SMoCA)
Delight in Southwest charm and enjoy world-class artistry in Santa Fe, “The City Different,” with Scottsdale Arts. Together, we will experience the vibrant art, culture, food, and history of the oldest capital city (founded in 1608) in the country. Designed in-house for you, no other arts organization in Arizona offers this kind of multi-art experience, getting you up close and personal to gallery owners, curators, collectors, and artists—as well as a slew of performing arts and cultural experiences to round out your travels.
$2,500 per person (based on double occupancy) includes:
- Roundtrip airfare to Albuquerque and charter bus to Santa Fe
- Three-night hotel accommodation at Drury Hotel in Santa Fe Plaza (daily breakfast included)
- Intimate, guided talks with Jennifer McCabe and additional special guest artists
- Private home reception on Canyon Road
- Expert-led museum tours and artist-led gallery tours, including a private tour of SITE Santa Fe
- Delicious meals and private cocktail receptions at the homes and galleries of some of the most well-known collectors and gallerists in the Southwest
- Up-close performing arts experiences, including a backstage tour of the iconic Santa Fe Opera house, and a performance by Hubbard Street Dance at Lensic Arts Center
- And more to come!
Limited spots available—signs-ups are first-come, first-served! Please contact Olivia Homewood, Individual Giving Manager, at 480-425-5353 or OliviaH@ScottsdaleArts.org.
“To create one’s world in any of the arts takes courage,” Georgia O’Keeffe